Tuesday, May 5, 2009





Hey everyone, this is Jon. Apparently I'm not a "contributer" (Uncle David could you make me one?) to this blog, so this is coming to you through Mom's account. Since Mother's Day is coming up I thought I would go to the family to help Mom and I solve this little problem we have.

Above are two pictuures of me taken by the school I go to. On the left is me in the fall and on the right is me in the spring. No, they aren't mug shots. Now I like the one on the right and Mom likes the one on the left. Which one do you like?? These are my most recent pictures. Tell us by commenting on this post.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Jon. Go with your picture on the right. You should have received an email invitation to Margie's Family Blog. Welcome and happy posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compromise and find a picture from the summer.
    --Uncle Kevin

    ReplyDelete