Sunday, December 28, 2008

So What's New?

This is an invitation to all family members. In an effort to find better ways to communicate, I have built a new blog. You know in my Truth Seeker blog, I am the only writer. People can comment, but I am the only one who can log in and rant.

With Margie's Family Blog, all of us are authors. When Bill and Kelly came this summer, and then when Linda came to visit, I realized that everyone wanted to communicate, but it was hard to communicate to everyone. So this is the answer. You can access the blog to see what is going on with the rest of the family. You can comment on what someone else has written. And you can write about what is going on with your family.

You can even get creative and put in pictures and other neat things.

We can have this so only family members can access it or it can be open to the public. We can also invite more family members as contributors. What do you think?

David

5 comments:

  1. This should be easy for everyone to do. Grandma will love it. Nice going, dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this forum. Dick's family has what they call the "round robin" letter. As it goes by snail mail to each family member, the writer takes his old letter out and replaces it with a new one. Seems like I heard on the news that in some places the U.S. Mail is going to be delivered only four or five days a week. So, the blog is better, and we can all discuss things in a manner that allows for no yelling. (not that we would, and then again my weiner dog ate the cord to my speaker) I also appreciate the opportunity to share with all of you more of the day to day life with Mom. You might also feel like you are sharing more of her life this way too. Some days she is a hoot! Mom will love reading this blog. I print things out for her to read and she feels in the loop when I do. So, carry on Freedom Fighter. I'm in. Jannice

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . And another thing. Obama's health plan will be better than anything Joe the Plumber, Jeff the Plumber, or any other plumber has right now . . . . . .
    Oh, sorry.
    I thought I was still on Freedom Fighter's blog.
    This is a great idea. I'll make it a New Year's resolution to stay involved. I've got a mess of pictures to upload. --Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for creating the blog.
    Of course, after Obama takes over the internet, we'll have to be careful about what we say. . . .
    (And the debates go on) . . . I'm glad Mom has a good sense of humor.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete